Community supported fishery
Serving Whatcom, Skagit & King Counties
summer buying period is now closed. Fall buying period will open september 1st.
What is a CSF?
A CSF or Community Supported Fishery is a share based buying method inspired by the popular model of the CSA. We have combined the vision of the CSA with the favored model of a subscription box, offering customers in the Pacific Northwest our wild Alaskan seafood on a monthly basis year around. At Sea to Shore we pride ourselves in staying up-to-date and offering the highest quality practices in seafood, including pressure bleeding and partial ikejime. Trust us, you can taste the difference in our seafood because of the love and care we put into each fish.
Why Join a CSF?
- Direct relationship with your fisherman
- First access to shares from our rotating menu
- Assurance your fish is picked from the peak of their run, offering optimal nutrient value
- Provide your family a responsibly sourced sustainable seafood: protein to be proud of
- Recipe cards to mix up your dinner routine
- 10% off Farmer's Market prices
Where do I Pick up & Do you deliver?
- Please see our Farmer's Market Calendar for pre-scheduled pick up dates and locations. Pick ups are scheduled for the end of each month.
- If you fail to pick up your share on the agreed upon date/location, there are no reimbursements. Please make sure other pick up arrangements are made if need be.
- Home delivery is available for the immediate Bellingham Area for a $25 fee/per delivery ($75 for the buying period).
- Groups of 5+: Receive FREE delivery in King, Skagit or Whatcom Counties. Tip: Perfect for Businesses & Gyms!
When are the Buying Periods?
- Summer: Orders must be placed by July 15th for pick up in July, August & September.
- Fall: Orders Must be placed by October 15th for pick up in October, November & December.
- Winter: Orders must be placed by January 15th for pick up in January, February & March.
- Spring: Orders must be placed by April 15th for pick up in April, May & June.
What's the Fine Print?
Year round availability is not guaranteed. We are a small business relying on a natural resource, so nothing is ever 100% certain. We do our best at predicting availability and base this on our experience and historical catch averages. If we ever need to changes box options depending on availability and quarter, we will let you know ahead of time.
I'm in. How do I sign up?
You can sign up online or in person at one of our Farmer's Markets. Please note that payment is due at the time of sign up and all sales are final.
Select your SUMMER CSF Box
Order by July 15th to get CSF boxes for the months of July, August and September.
Our goal with our CSF program is to provide share options that accommodate all household sizes, schedules and budgets. Select your choice of CSF box (or boxes), and choose the month (or months) you would like to receive seafood.